Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Birds and Buds

Feet of snow and twenty below weather seem to have lost to birds and buds in Bozeman Montana, but let me knock on some wood. As spring approaches more and more birds catch my ears, and the sun has actually begun to warm my skin, opposed to freezing my snot and catching my breath. Because it is Montana, people have continued hiking all winter but now trails have begun to be more populated as well as the awakening of bears and other, smaller, furry, less intimidating creatures.

It feels good to once again hold my camera in my gloveless hand and breath some fresh air without flying down a mountain on skis, as wonderful as that is. With snow in the forecast, it turned out to be a beautiful day and a great dose of fresh air and that good old mother nature.



With lots of snow still in the canyons, rivers have un froze and trails signs have actually begun to remind me that they do in fact still exist. 




It is time to bring on spring and hiking season with a camera in hand. :) happy shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment